Cody-Bradley-ProCody-Bradley-Pro

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

insane sk8boarding part4 insane sk8boarding part4

\m/ (-_-) \m/

That explains it all. Awesome! I forgot the people's names already, but I remember Crazy Rob for some reason...Anyway, that was awesome, and I can't wait to see the next of the continuing series!

WeIrDRoB responds:

its weird rob man lol

Kkf Deathmatch episode 1 Kkf Deathmatch episode 1

This is 2ys from KKF

That was great! I loved it. I can tell that the puppets ripped through-out
the claymation. But it happens. I am good friends with Tommi and Darksbane so I was disipointed that Tommi lost. I hope Darksbane winshis match. Keep it up!

CLATOMIC part1 CLATOMIC part1

Only one thing...

It was awesome, but the only thing I didn't like was the characters. If you remade this with better clay characters then this would be way better, like front page, clay section, in the 4.? ratings ,daily 1st place, weekly ?, stuff like that.

Determination Keeps Me Up Determination Keeps Me Up

I have seen your work before

I like this one the best of all your work. I also make claymation. And what I have learned is that the detail and creativity of the clay characters changes the way people look at the claymation. The better the characters, the better the claymation. Also the timing was a bit off and it was kind of choppy. Just practice, you have potential.

ClayWay responds:

k thanks

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Good

That was a great flash. it had a purpose, unlike most flashes I see on this site. But your saying that your friend killed herself? Because you said she was "looking for something this world didn't have" and she was killed by a train (that's hard to do). Well I'm sorry you lost your friend. But killing herself wasn't the answer. Suicide only brings more pain, and that is proven by seeing this flash. It was beautiful.

Clayground - Suicide Clayground - Suicide

Bad Message

The message was bad. "Some things aren't worth the effort". The clay figures were not that bad. It was kind of hard to see. And the music kind of drowned out the words they were saying. You have potential though. I voted 2.

BlakTornado responds:

I've updated it now so that the voices are heard and there are also subtitles for people who cant hear it or are deaf or who havent got speakers. They're bad subtitles but at least they are subtitles.

Fight to Death: Clay Fight to Death: Clay

Good

I thought it was great. But what is that song called? It rocked!

Freemont responds:

What is and what never should be.

Halloween Pranks (clay) Halloween Pranks (clay)

Not Clay-Page Worthy

The sets were pretty good. The voices were bad. The characters were aweful (because they are ripoff of Knox's). Humor wasn't that good. I liked when the guys fought. I don't think this should be in the clay page is because 1. Claymen were Knox's blue blobs except they were white with eyes and 2. The voice acting was bad. If those two were better then I would be glad it got clay page.

neonfox3 responds:

yeah sorry about that man..
my mic sucks and my characters look like knox's because i dont have the funds to build realistic characters all the time. with my job i barely have enough to pay rent.
i just have cheap wiggley eyes so i try not to rip them off with that.

but hey, when do you ever see outdoor backgrounds like that?

Sticky Note Sticky Note

Rip-Off

100% Knox ripoff. Sry but you need to do your own work and be original. That had Knox's humor and figures. Nothing was you, don't copy off of other peoples work.

ClayWay responds:

who you think you are? knox may be a very good animator. but it doesn't mean i can't follow my dreams as well you should be very ashamed of yourself clay isn't just for knox.

(2006) Trapper! (2006) Trapper!

Knox is back!

I have to tell ya that so far 2006 was not your year.......until now! Your back, that was great. Keep it up, seriosly.